Thursday, November 19, 2009

Laughing Loving Living



Has anyone heard of this? Jennifer Beals is coming out with a photography book in December 2009. The book will consist of photographs she took of herself and the cast, as well as some scripts and memos, etc from the show. I heard about this a month or so ago and I am really excited for it. Honestly, I wasn't a huge fan of the show (horrible storylines and characters were too much for me. But I really love the idea of this book. I am trying to become a photographer every day and the photos she takes are the kind that I aspire to take. Plus, part f the proceeds are going to the Matthew Sheppard fund.

http://lwordbook.com/


3 comments:

  1. Hi Kritin...glad to have you blogging again :)
    Hope things are well with you. Love the idea of the photo book. I agree with you about the show. I was never a fan of it and everything you said was true. Hopefully the book is really nice. Kara XOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kara! Thank you for the sweet reply. I do hope the book is good too. I hope things are going well with you too. For both of you. :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like this will be a good book with plenty of good photographs. Wouldn't have been aware of it unless you blogged about it :-)

    RT

    ReplyDelete