Monday, May 4, 2009

Lost Girls



Today I am posting about the movie "Lost and Delirious".  This movie was released in 2001 and filmed in Canada. The story is about a girl named Mouse (played by Mischa Barton) who is sent to a boarding school by her father and step-mother. She then becomes roomates with two other girls Tori (played by Jessica Pare) and Paulie (played by Piper Perabo). Tori and Paulie are best friends. And as Mouse finds out, lovers. I don't want to give away too much, but someone walking in on the two causes Tori to act out of fear and break up their relationship. Paulie tries to win back her love, while Mouse has to be a friend to both of them no matter how hard the situation is.



I highly recommend this movie. I really love the scenery, the music, atmosphere, and the actresses in this are pretty amazing.

5 comments:

  1. I've been looking for a good lesbian movie. They are hard to find.

    Ceara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have to say this is the *worst* lesbian movie I have ever watched. Unbelievably over the top melodrama.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ceara- They are hard to find, especially a good one.

    Denise- Thanks for the reply! What lesbian movie do you like if you don't mind me asking?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to say I love this movie and it's in my top 10!

    ReplyDelete